Aller au contenu
blusteel Blusteel
blusteel
Ajouter l'application web
Voir
Appareil non identifié
Votre appareil n'a pas pu être identifié. L'application web Blusteel est installable sur iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac (via Chrome) et Windows (via Chrome). Contactez le support si vous avez besoin d'aide pour ajouter l'application web Blusteel.

Black Panther WEA Steelbook 3D+2D [Blufans Exclusive #48]

benoit

Messages recommandés

(modifié)

1 Click boxset+ 1/4 Slip edition + Storage box

9a438038gy1fsqtmjfw2jj22ao1cpk6o.thumb.jpg.c7e23cecf6f280e82d6023d0ae30a7ef.jpg9a438038gy1fsqtmo46igj22ap1cq1ag.thumb.jpg.711938ac4e74c9b7af8a6b5dc26c92d3.jpg

Embossed Full Slip Edition:

9a438038gy1fsqtmlr5v6j22as1cpk5l.thumb.jpg.80f35ed4aa88b06f1d6fddb381cedc37.jpg

Single Lenticular Slip Edition:

9a438038gy1fsqtmmz985j22aq1cmnbq.thumb.jpg.7be1bbd1bd49618708ed2dfe6eac4bd1.jpg

Double Lenticular Slip Edition:

9a438038gy1fsqtmkoi7uj22as1cpwz4.thumb.jpg.a82cf287612eafca1d98c34199463fc6.jpg

Modifié par benoit
  • J'aime 5
  • Merci 3

Il y a 2 heures, JuL'59 a dit :

Donc le 1/4 slip se vend uniquement avec le OC ?

Merci

Rien de précisé pour le moment mais il y a de grandes chances qu’il soit disponible séparément comme les précédentes sorties.

• Merci 1

(modifié)

meme si je pense qu'il rendra tres bien, avec de beaux effets, suis un poil déçu par le choix des visuels pour le double lenti (c'est la 1ere fois que j'ai cette sensation chez blufans).

le choix pr le steel est excellent, du coup Blufans ne pouvait pas reprendre cette meme affiche .... 

là on a 2 visuels tres clair pour le double lenti, c pas trop dans l'esprit du film (avis perso), ou du moins ce que j'attendais & esperais ...

si l'effet est tres progressif pr le single lenti, le resultat peut etre vraiment top. mais on ne sait pas quel façon Blufans a choisit pr la conception du single lenti.

Modifié par vinny91

Il y a 5 heures, JuL'59 a dit :

Donc le 1/4 slip se vend uniquement avec le OC ?

Merci

Trouvé sur blu-ray.com...

Citation

1/4 slip edition will be sold separately, but without the storage box that is bonus for both 1 click and 1/4 slip purchase.

Donc oui, le 1/4 va se vendre séparément.

• Merci 1

De Bluraysteel 

"Many thanks for the interests from loyal Blufans VIPs, and we have more than 150 sets 1 click + 1/4 slip and single orders booked !

Since 1/4 slip edition is out bit early than the rest, the group buys for 1/4 slip and 1 click deposit will be on July 7th.

On Saturday, July 7th, Blufans Black Panther group buys for all members will be opened for: 

1/4 slip + 1 click set deposit group buy 9:00 AM PDT

(by registering in the group buy, you are required to pay additional $30 non refundable deposit for securing the 1 click boxset. And the $30 deposit will be deducted from the total when you get the invoice for the 1 click boxset later on.) 

1/4 slip edition only group buy 9:30 AM PDT

On Saturday, July 14th, Blufans Black Panther group buys for:

1 click boxset only, double lenti. edition, single lenti. edition and full slip edition!

More details will be posted soon! many thanks for your attention!"

• J'aime 4

• 2 semaines plus tard...
(modifié)
il y a 27 minutes, angeldelamuerte a dit :

Y avait pas les heures pour demain àun moment ? 🤔🤔

Elles n'ont pas été mise ici je crois.

Mais ça commence à 17h30 demain par le One Click ;)

Edit : J'oubliais, si jamais quelqu'un souhaite une édition et ne sera pas dispo demain, je peux très bien en prendre une (hors double lenti) ;)

Modifié par FoaRequiem
  • J'aime 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...

It seems there will be some more delay for the release since the media publishing license hasn't been issued yet. However, the publisher is positive the license will be obtained in early or mid Sept. That means Blufans will have to wait till the mid or late Sept. to ship out your orders. I know this might cause some inconvenience for some members.
I am sorry for the delay and I will keep you posted any further updates. Thank you all for your understanding and patience!

• Merci 1

• 4 semaines plus tard...

De Kevin sur blu-ray.com...

Citation

Update:

First of all, Thanks all for patiently waiting!

I just got the confirmation that the release won't be out in Sept. and will possibly be out in Oct. However, it is still not fully guaranteed. I would like to clarify that the delay is bit unexpected and uncontrollable by Blufans and Disney China. Everything else is ready to go, but still waiting the media publishing permit from the government agency. Normally such a permit will be granted in 3 months after applying, but Black Panther has been taking for almost 5 months. A rumor said that is something to do with Mr. Trump's trade policy with China. I don't like politics and don't want to speculate on that. Hopefully things will be back to normal for all of us soon enough. And the delay is not only for Black Panther, and all other new releases have been in the similar situation. That is why things are bit quiet lately on Blufans side. As a result, all upcoming OAB and BE group buys will be suspended till further confirmation.

For all group buys members, again I have to thank your patience and your faith in Blufans and me. So far, I haven't received a single complaint from you. But I do understand the waiting must be troublesome especially for someone has the financial difficulty. Therefore, please feel free to send me a pm for your cancellation request and I will make sure you will be received the refund immediately after. For those keep staying on Black Panther group buy, I will guarantee you the group buy spot for at least one matching edition for Blufans Exclusive Avengers: Infinity War. BE Avengers: Infinity War will have a print run of 4000, due to the popularity, I expect it will be another sold out Blufans Marvel release at the pre-ordering stage. I hope the peace of mind is a nice reward for your loyalty.
Thank you again!

Here is the preview of Black Panther single lenti effect. Enjoy it!

Modifié par JackieBoy
  • Merci 1